Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 16

Psalm 39:1-3 "I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth as long as the wicked are in my presence."

Mark 3:28-30 "28I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. 29But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin. 30He said this because they were saying, "He has an evil spirit."



Being sensitive to others may at times require control of our tongues. How hard it is when we have been hurt to keep our feelings from taking over and saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Let us strive to control our tongues so that they are an instrument of healing and not a deadly weapon.

Inspired by discussions about sins committed by people which "prove" they are not Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment